AAA supports Females in the Fleet - an initiative to encourage more women to join the industry and become drivers.
Currently less than 3% of taxi drivers are females however more women take journeys than men. We are addressing the imbalance.
Females in the Fleet initiative launched in March 2022 on International Women’s day. A charter was launched to encourage females to consider the industry as career path. Suppliers, operators and trade collaborators supported the charter. www.femalesinthefleet.com.
- To promote the industry to women
- To actively recruit women
- To provide a safe working environment for women
- To provide ongoing training in conflict management, sexual harassment, professional driving standards and ongoing safety
- To provide bespoke benefits
- To provide mentoring
- To provide access to a support network
- To ensure equal pay
- To partner and be endorsed by third parties interested in the welfare of women in the industry
- To encourage the industry to adopt the pledge and collaborate to deliver the charter
We can help you get funding for the training, provide business assist and mentoring, provide you with additional training and support you for the first year of driving with sick and accident benefits.
Get in touch: e:email@example.com or telephone 01707 899999